Come work with us!
December 8, 2017
We are looking for an innovative thinking and self-motivated Investment Analyst to Proventus in Stockholm.
The landscape for corporate debt financing for midcaps in Europe has shifted considerably since the credit crisis became visible in 2008, from being highly dependent on bank funding to being increasingly reliant on direct lending from credit funds and bond markets as a result of regulatory and capital allocation pressure on banks.
Consequently, demand for Proventus tailored debt instruments where we act as a strategic financial partner to the companies we finance, continues to grow across our core markets in Northern Europe. We are now seeking to expand our investment team – which today is a total of 15 professionals – in Stockholm with 1-2 persons at the level of Investment Analyst.
As a part of the investment team, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the investment team with identifying and analysing potential investments
- Draft and summarize initial analyses as well as more extensive analyses in conjunction with investments
- Prepare decision materials and take part in client meetings and negotiations
- Monitor portfolio companies
- Financial modelling and market research of relevant industries and markets
- We value candidates with an open mind-set, a high level of self-motivation and innovative thinking, coupled with 1-3 years of relevant experience from investment banking, acquisition or leveraged finance, or similar. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong industrial and financial analysis skills. Previous experience from corporate debt or restructuring advisory is an advantage.
We expect applicants to be fluent in written and spoken business English. We highly merit candidates that are fluent in German or having it as mother tongue.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously throughout the selection process. If you have any questions about the position please contact Daniele Terrizzi, Novare Propell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proventus Capital Partners is an active credit investor and loan provider to Northern and Western European companies in need of capital for expansion, acquisition financing, restructurings and refinancing. Proventus Capital Partners also conducts secondary investments in traded corporate credits. The funds of Proventus Capital Partners have combined assets of EUR 2.5 billion and are managed by Proventus Capital Management AB, which is owned by management.