Tom Dixon Road Show
January 21, 2011
Tom Dixon, in collaboration with laminate experts Formica Group, embark on the Road Show, a European tour of the new Industry collection. The Road Show follows the traditional notion of a traveling sales merchant, touring nine European cities over the period of one year.
On 8-12 February 2011 the Road Show will arrive at the Stockholm Furniture Fair (at Gulled, stand A 16:30).
First version prototypes are introduced on the Road Show. These include Step and Peg Coat Stand.
Key elements of the Road Show are constructed using Formica® Metallic laminates, made up of polished aluminum and polished gold aluminum finishes. Products from the brand new Formica® Collection form part of a bespoke modular shelving unit. These include Pumice, Seed, Crystal White and a Black ColorCore® edge.
See below for the full list of location dates for the Tom Dixon Road Show, launched at Milan Salone Del Mobile in April.
- 1. Italy, Milan - Milan Furniture Fair: 14th - 19th April 2010
- 2. Spain, Barcelona - En Linea: 26th May - 5th June 2010
- 3. Portugal, Oporto - The Oporto Show: 17th - 20th June 2010
- 4. Denmark, Copenhagen: 5th August - 10th Sept 2010
- 5. UK, London - London Design Festival - Tom Dixon showroom: 21st - 27th Sept 2010
- 6. Belgium, Kortrijk - Interieur 2010, 22nd International Biennale: 15th - 24th Oct 2010
- 7. North Germany, Cologne - IMM Cologne: 19th Jan - 12th Feb 2011
- 8. Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Furniture Fair 8th - 12th February 2011
- 9. Austria, Vienna - H.O.M.E.Depot event: 22nd - 26th March 2011