J.Lindeberg moves its head office in Stockholm

March 7, 2011

From 7 March J.Lindeberg will inhabit the old Customs House (Stora Tullhuset) right by the beautiful waterfront in the middle of the city.

The Customs House was designed by legendary Swedish architect Ferdinand Boberg, built in 1906-1910 in Art Noveau style in the old harbour of Stockholm. As the name indicates, the building has an old history hosting the customs in Stockholm with big storehouses, trading expeditions etc. With its genuine, historical outside facade enriched with ornaments and details, telling the story of a heritage building, and with a completely renovated and modernised inside, this house is the perfect setting for J.Lindeberg.

New address:
J.Lindeberg AB
Stadsgårdshamnen 24
116 45 Stockholm
Phone: +46 (0)8-506 850 00

J.Lindeberg homepage